This class will be held at The Processing Bar Salon on Monday, April 26th, 2021 at The Processing Bar Salon, located at 726 N Main St, Meridian, ID 83646. The class will start promptly at 10:00am. Class is anticipated to finish around 4:00pm but may be slightly longer in duration depending on the needs of model and attendees.
This course is designed to instruct students how to administer The Mane Method Hair Extension Technique curated by Owner of The Processing Bar Salon, Tisha Parker. This class will also cover coloring techniques unique to The Processing Bar. This will be a hands-on class and starter kits will be provided to each stylist in attendance. Live models, #TPB Swag Bags and notebooks will be provided. No personal tools will be required.
We recognize that all students will be starting with different levels of experience so we will be providing a 3-5 look and learn mini tutorial to 24 hours before the class to study so you can be prepared and all stylist can start on the same page.
Students can expect to leave the salon with extensive training on the following:
- Consultation methods for proper extension placement
- How to apply extensions using The Mane Method extension technique
- How to achieve the perfect color match
- How to shape and blend hair extensions
- How to remove and reinstall extensions
- How to properly maintain hair extensions after installation
- How to market your new skills as a Certified Stylist in The Mane Method
Course includes extension kit with all of the tools to get you started including:
- The Mane Method Manual
- Hair Beads
- Weaving Thread
- Weaving Needle
- loop tool
- practice hair